I NEED HELP NOW! 041 984 8754
We can all face difficulties in life, but if you feel that your problems have become too much to cope with we are here and we want to help. Our offices are open from 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday, if you are actively in crisis you can walk into the office during the set times and ask to speak to someone in a safe and welcoming environment.
All of our support workers are fully trained in crisis interventions. They can listen and offer help for what you feel are the right steps towards feeling better.
Some of the ongoing supports we offer for people at crisis are:
- Daily check ins from a support worker
- Ongoing support meetings with a support worker in between your counselling sessions
- Putting a safety plan in place
- Help with telling someone you trust about how you are feeling
- Priority going forward for professional counselling
If you feel that you can not keep yourself safe, please call 999 or go to your nearest Accident and Emergency Unit.
If you would like to contribute to our charity, please click: