I NEED HELP NOW! 041 984 8754
Man United Raffle
Fancy seeing Manchester United take on their long-standing rivals Manchester City from the prized seats in the Sir Bobby Charlton Stand Suites and helping a worthy cause at the same time? Well, dreams can come true thanks to an amazing raffle being organised by the mental health charity SOSAD (Save Our Sons and Daughters). SOSAD has a prize of golden tickets sponsored by WestTeck with a monetary value of over €1,000.00 For a mere €15 you could be in with a chance to win:
These tickets are obviously gold dust to Manchester United fans and would make a brilliant Christmas gift. “Find these under the Christmas tree and you’ll be very cheerful. If you are not in, you can’t win!” Stephanie Hayes (Social Media, PR & Events Coordinator at SOSAD Ireland).
Your ticket will give you the chance to be at the game, but also to help fund SOSAD, a volunteer led, self-funding charity that offers support and services free-of-charge to anyone who is struggling with their mental health. Since 2007, SOSAD has worked to raise awareness and help prevent suicide in Ireland. SOSAD offers support and services for people who are struggling with suicidal ideation, self-harming, depression, bereavement, stress, and anxiety or who just need to talk. SOSAD has six offices based in Cavan, Louth, Laois, Meath and Monaghan.
Get your raffle ticket online today or by popping into any of our offices. Draw takes place online 22nd December @ 12.00pm
For further information contact: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- To purchase a Raffle ticket you must be 18+.
- SOSAD Ireland are not responsible for flight cancellations.
- SOSAD Ireland are not responsible for any time or date changes and cancellations for the match.
- Raffle tickets are non refundable.
- The Raffle prize can not be exchanged and SOSAD Ireland will not offer an alternative cash prize.
- Raffle winner must show a valid ID to claim the prize.