I NEED HELP NOW! 041 984 8754
Fundraising Position (Louth )
SOSAD Ireland is a non profit organisation that provides free counselling services to people who are suffering with suicidal ideation, self harming, depression, bereavement, stress and anxiety, or if you simply need to talk. We have 6 offices based in Cavan, Louth, Meath, Monaghan and Laois from which we provide our services.
We are currently looking to fill a fundraising assistant role in Louth. As a fundraising assistant, you will work as part of the fundraising team assisting in any fundraising projects in the Louth area. It’s a paid part time role, requiring you to work 20 hours a week.
The role of a fundraising assistant includes organising and helping to run events throughout the year. This role can be diverse as there is a wide range of events that we run. It can involve helping manage events such as 10km runs, to brainstorming new and innovative ideas. Fundraising can be demanding so we are looking for energetic and lively individuals with a variety of skills. This is a vitally important position in our organisation as we depend entirely on fundraising to run our offices. Without constant fundraising, we would not be able to provide our life saving service to the community.
The role requires you to work for 20 hours a week. You will be required to manage your own time.
Managers: Local Coordinator & Social Media, PR & Events Coordinator
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the office coordinator and Social Media, PR & Events coordinator with any fundraising projects
- Manage fundraising events from conception creation to event execution
- Manage all fundraising queries in your local area
- Provide support to fundraising volunteers
- Provide weekly reports to the local coordinator and fundraising coordinator
- Support a variety of projects and initiatives at national and local level
- Other duties as assigned by the office coordinator
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in event planning/project management
- Drivers License
- Must be based in the area you are applying for
- Previous experience working in fundraising
- Degree in event management or similar field
- Paid mileage
- Flexible work schedule
Enter your text here...