I NEED HELP NOW! 041 984 8754
SOSAD Ireland is a non profit organisation that provides free counselling services to people who are suffering with suicidal ideation, self harming, depression, bereavement, stress and anxiety, or if you simply need to talk. We have 7 offices based in Cavan, Louth, Meath, Monaghan and Laois from which we provide our services.
We are currently looking to fill a fundraising assistant role in Portlaoise. As a fundraising assistant, you will work as part of the fundraising team assisting in any fundraising projects both, virtual and in person. It’s a paid part time role, requiring you to work 40 hours a month.
The role of a fundraising assistant includes organising and helping to run events throughout the year. This role can be diverse as there is a wide range of events that we run. It can involve helping manage events such as 10km runs, to brainstorming new and innovative ideas. Fundraising can be demanding so we are looking for energetic and lively individuals with a variety of skills. This is a vitally important position in our organisation as we depend entirely on fundraising to run our offices. Without constant fundraising, we would not be able to provide our life saving service to the community.
The role requires you to work for 40 hours a month. You will be required to manage your own time.
Manager: Local Coordinator
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the office coordinator with any fundraising projects
- Manage fundraising events from conception creation to event execution
- Manage all fundraising queries in your local area
- Provide support to fundraising volunteers
- Provide weekly reports to the local coordinator and fundraising coordinator
- Support a variety of projects and initiatives at national and local level
- Other duties as assigned by the office coordinator
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in event planning/project management
- Drivers License
- Must be based in the area you are applying for
- Previous experience working in fundraising
- Degree in event management or similar field
- Paid mileage
- Flexible work schedule
To apply for this job email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to contribute to our charity, please click:
6 Parnell Street
26 Bridge Street
30 Magdalene Street
42 Jocelyn Street
29 Canon Row
Unit 3 the Diamond
042 966 8992
049 432 6339
041 984 8754
042 932 7311
046 907 7682
047 723 75
083 029 1706
Enter your text here...